Raise Awareness for Your Brand With Facebook Video Views
Have you noticed more videos in your Facebook news feed?
Want to take advantage of the benefits of Facebook Video Views Ads to brand your business?
Facebook’s Autoplay feature means videos are more eye-catching than a regular post.
Plus, Facebook video views are less expensive then other types of ads costing as low as a penny per view.
In this article I’ll share ideas to get more engagement and drive more traffic with your Facebook videos.
Recently Kitty Vacha from Tasteful Indulgence attended one of my Facebook Advertising classes. Kitty had already made a wonderful video so I suggested she do a Video Views campaign. A few weeks passed and I received this amazing review on my facebook page:
WOW! Just over a month ago I took a Facebook class from Tom at Luke Marketing. From just ONE thing I learned, in just ONE class, I have had over 36,000 Facebook hits on ONE video! If you are in need of assistance “getting your business out there” Tom is the ONE!
Other Benefits of Using Video on Facebook:
- Better way to inspire viewers
- Great way to educate your audience
- Video can be entertaining
- You can use video as a Call-To-Action on your Facebook Page
Video is becoming much more important on Facebook. Make sure your video looks great on Facebook with these 4 tips!
- Keep them short. Two minutes or shorter works best.
- Use tight editing and good lighting in your video.
- Have movement in the first two to three seconds to attract attention.
- Use a good thumbnail image with no more then 20% copy.
Contact Tom today at 402-650-2917 for help making your video or setting up you Video Views Campaign.