Business Benefits of Facebook Live
Live streaming is all about connecting and interacting with your audience in real time. It breaks down barriers and creates a connection that transcends traditional marketing limitations.
- Facebook Live let’s you broadcast in real-time.
- Its still new so will make you stand out.
- Helps you to test new ideas and get immediate feedback.
- You can go live from your personal page, business or group page.
- No more creating fancy videos.
- When you go Live, the video goes out in the notifications and in the news feed and gets great organic reach.
- When you use Facebook Live through you personal profile, you get to choose the audience. You can broadcast to the public, friends only, a specific friends list, or just a few friends.
- Live helps your followers get to know you better.
- It can lead to prospects and sales.
- As the video is shooting, you see how many people are watching the video, as well as their names and comments.
- Use Live to share quick tips or behind the scenes looks into your business.
- Give people special messages.
- Broadcast live events – a conference, an annual event or special event.
- Host industry expert interviews.
- As soon as it’s over, the video is automatically saved to your timeline.
- From there you can share it, tweet it, embed it in blog posts, or delete it.
Start live streaming now before everyone is doing it. If you are looking for a local presenter on Facebook advertising, or would like help to getting started generating customers from Facebook, get in touch with us today.