Facebook PPC – The Single Easiest Way to Generate Traffic Right Now
You gotta take your hat off to the folks at Facebook. They’ve built one bad playground that is designed to lure you in and consume large amounts of your time. Kind of the way casinos are designed. On Facebook advertisers get an audience that are “obsessed” with using the platform. It is simply the single easiest way to generate traffic right now.
Facebook is one of the best arenas for business to consumer sales and is very good at raising your visibility or letting the world know your business exists. That can quickly generate positive return on investment in the short term. It’s also effective if you’re trying to get those already in the mindset of purchasing to convert to purchasing, as long as you have the right messaging and the right product targeted to the right people. When it comes to Facebook engagement it is all about newsfeed marketing by getting your brand and your content on as many people’s newsfeeds as possible.
Statistics Speak Loud & Clear
- There are over 1.15 billion Facebook users (Digital Insights)
- 77% of B2C companies and 43% of B2B vendors have acquired customers from Facebook. (Digital Marketing Journal)
- 20% of all internet page views come from Facebook. (iMedia Connection)
- 95% of all social media-referred traffic to B2C websites is generated from just five social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, StumbleUpon, and YouTube. 74% comes from Facebook alone. (It’s All About Revenue)
- Facebook posts below 250 characters get 60% more engagement. You can get up to 66% more engagement if you cut it down to less than 80 characters. (Buffer)
- There have been over 10 billion Facebook apps developed so far (Digital Insights)
- 751 million users access Facebook from a mobile device https://blog.digitalinsights.in/
- 189 million of Facebook’s users are “mobile only.” (Buffer)
- 25% of Facebook users don’t bother with privacy settings. (Buffer)
- 23% of Facebook users check their account more than 5 times a day (Digital Insights)
- 350 million photos are uploaded to Facebook every day (Digital Insights)
Why Create a Facebook Business Page?
It may or may not seem obvious but to advertise your business on Facebook you need to have a Facebook Fan Page. Without this, you will be throwing your money away by not capturing Facebook likes via a Fan Page and eventually converting them into customers, giving you a return on the money spent through advertising.
There isn’t anything more frustrating than checking a website and clicking on their Facebook link to find that they’ve redirected you to a personal page.